Full Stack Developer for a Network Performance Management System
We are looking for a new member to join our R&D team in Helsinki. The main responsibilities for this position are designing and implementing new product features to our measurement probes which include both embedded systems running on dedicated hardware and virtual machines.
- Work oriented and positive attitude, good teamwork skills, able to bring up new ideas and recommendations
- Excellent C-programming skills
- Knowledge of (embedded) Linux systems, knowledge of hardware oriented programming is an advantage (NIC drivers, Linux kernel, FPGA-programming, Intel DPDK)
- Skills in feature design and documentation
- Knowledge of network technologies (Ethernet, IP, UDP, TCP, L2 & L3 networks, IoT, mobile networks etc.) is seen a benefit.
- BsC or McS Degree (e.g. in IT, Telecommunications)
- Fluency in English is essential, skills in Finnish is a benefit.
We offer you an interesting frontline position in our inspiring R&D team and competitive salary among other benefits. You will work in dynamic, international work environment with highly innovative products and latest technology. At Creanord we thrive to create cooperative and motivating working culture where we value all our workers. If you are interested, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
If you liked to hear more about these job options, please do not hesitate to contact Jari Augustin, CEO (mobile: +358 40 865 1479 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ville Tomi, Director R&D mobile: +358 40 7036148 or email: email@example.com).
Software Developer for a Network Measurement Device
Open applications are welcome
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact: jari.augustin [miuku] creanord.com
Phone: +358 40 8651479