E2E Cloud Assurance
As services move to the cloud, the requirement for connectivity becomes increasingly relevant to all critical business processes. Because a cloud solution is only as good as the network services that are supporting it, visibility into cloud performance, including the various segments becomes vital.
Creanord’s Service Assurance tools not only enable visibility, they also help you go beyond customer expectations with new high-value services and ensure there are no blind spots in your cloud.
Cloud Production | Cloud Access | Cloud Edge | DCI Assurance
Creanord provides monitoring with hardware-based CreaNODE probes as well as NFV vProbes for virtualized environments. Applications for monitoring include:
- End-to-end Full Cloud Monitoring: from virtualization platform (shared or private) to end customer site
- Cloud Access: From Data Center Edge to customer site
- Cloud Production monitoring for private or shared clouds; from Customer Virtualization platform to data center edge
- Cloud Edge: Critical infrastructure at the edge of the cloud, for instance monitoring or troubleshooting at enterprise customer site or monitoring between enterprise sites
- Within Private Clouds: Monitoring latency-critical connections between ToR switches in a single DC or between DCs
- Data Center Interconnection, DCI monitoring: between data centers
The Creanord solution gives you control over both physical and virtual domains. The tools provided include testing connections prior to taking into use, Service Activation Testing (Y.1564 for L2 and L3, RFC 6349 for TrueTCP). Continuous monitoring with undoubted accuracy gives the most accurate visibility possible. Reporting and management is done with Creanord EchoVault, providing flexible Carrier-Grade performance and SLA reporting capabilities as well as off-the-shelf integration and automation capabilities with modern SDN-style interfaces.